Excursion / Transfers
All the Marine Parks are easily accessible by boat, while Port-Launay can also be reached on foot. Local tour operators, yachts and boat charters are tasked with providing daily excursions and the transfer of visitors to these areas.
- Marine National Parks : 8am - 5pm, daily
- Veuve Reserve: 8am - 4pm on weekdays . 9am - 3pm on Saturdays
- Copolia Trail: 0800-1600, daily
- Morne Seychellois: 8am - 12pm, daily
- Trois Frères: 8am - 4pm, daily
- Glacis Noire: 8am - 4pm, daily
- National Botanical Garden: 8am - 5pm, daily (last visitors at 4.30pm)
- National Biodiversity Centre: 7am-3pm, weekdays & 8am - 4pm, weekends
- Main Office, Orion Mall : 8am -4pm, weekdays
All non-residents entering any of the Marine National Parks and the payable Trails must be in possession of a valid entry ticket. Tickets must be retained and surrendered on requests by park rangers performing routine patrols. Visitors booking through tour operators normally have entry fees included in the package.
All the official nature trails are open to visitors. Visiting the trails are free for residents and non-residents below 12 years. However, the below trails have a payable entrance fee for non-residents above 12 years:
- Copolia : Rs100
- Trois Frères : Rs150
- Morne Seychellois : Rs250(must be accompanied by a licensed tour guide)
- Glacis Noire : Rs100
The Veuve Reserve on La Digue is easily accessible and entrance fee is R150 for unguided visits and R200 for guided tours, for non-citizen above 12 years. As for the Botanical Garden, an entrance fee of Rs250 is applicable. The entrance fee for the Biodiversity Centre is Rs150.
All SPGA managed Marine Parks, charge applicable entrance fees for non-residents above 12 years as shown below:
- Curieuse : Rs300
- Ste. Anne : Rs200
- Baie Ternay & Port Launay : Rs200
- Ile Cocos : Rs200
Mooring Fee: Rs250 per yacht for overnight mooring.
Filming Fee: Film crews are liable to a Rs3,000 fee. However, written permission must be sought from the Management prior to any commercial filming, and payment must be settled prior to the date of filming.
Cash in Seychelles Rupees (though other major currencies are accepted – US$, Euro (€), UK£) only when payment is being made at the SPGA HQ.
Visa cards accepted.
Tickets can be purchased at the following outlets:-
- Via the SPGA Online Payment Platform (strongly encouraged)
- Via our Retail Devices through our Rangers (Card payment only)
Access to the following areas is prohibited :-
- Northern coast of Curieuse including Anse Badamier
- Nesting beaches of Ste.Anne (Grand Anse, Gran Manon,Petit Manon, Anse Cimitière)
As you explore these protected areas, please help us to keep them special by complying with Park regulations:
- Please pay entry fees
- Anchor or moor in designated areas so as not to damage the reef
- Watch for swimmers and snorkelers when operating boats
- Water skiing, speed-boat racing or any motorised water sports are all prohibited
- Do not carry a spear gun, fishing gear, or fish traps within the Park’s vicinity
- Respect all marine life. Do not fish or collect shells, plants, corals or other aquatic life
- Do not litter
Services & Facilities
Guided tours are available at the Veuve Reserve.
The Curieuse Marine Park is equipped with BBQ grills for use by visitors at a fee.
There is no overnight accommodation for tourists. However, accommodation facilities exist on Curieuse for scientists or groups of researchers.